Sudden illness such as holidays.
To Otaru by sightseeing and so on.
Medical facilities open in the evenings, on Saturday afternoons, and Sundays/Holidays.
- For minor injuries or illness and you can go to the hospital on your own, please visit the hospital directly.
- In the event of an emergency, such as sudden chest pains or a severe injury, call "119" for an ambulance.
- 1.OTARU AFTER-HOURS URGENT CARE CENTER
- Address: 1 Chome 7 Ban 16 Go Suminoe Otaru City
- Telephone:+81-134-22-4618(Japanese only)
- Foreign language translation is available via tablet at the hospital. However, only Japanese is available over the phone.
- 2.Information regarding the on-duty doctor is available 24 hours through "Hokkaido Emergency Medical Information Center"
- Telephone:+81-11-221-8699 (Japanese only)
- Search online in Japanese or English from the website.（外部サイト）
- 9:00~18:00:Visit the nearest clinic or hospital during business hours
- 18:00~7:00 the following day:OTARU AFTER-HOURS URGENT CARE CENTER
- 9:00~12:00:Visit the nearest clinic or hospital during business hours
- 14:00~9:00 Sunday:OTARU AFTER-HOURS URGENT CARE CENTER
- 18:00~7:00 the following days:OTARU AFTER-HOURS URGENT CARE CENTER
Downloadable PDF data.